In August 2020, Microsoft announced that Internet Explorer 11 will no longer be supported across any Microsoft 365 apps or services starting on August 17th, 2021.
For Internet Explorer 11 users, this will result in :
- Decreased security. The lack of support can lead to potential security issues, so users should no longer rely on Internet Explorer 11 for web browsing activity (for more information, please check this article from the Microsoft website)
- Poor browsing experience. Websites and apps will also progressively end their support for Internet Explorer 11.
At UKG, our user experience and data security are top priorities. This is why we have a policy to only support browsers that are still supported by their provider.
For these reasons, from August 2021, we will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 for any of our solutions or applications :
- Our applications will not be tested for this browser before they are updated in our production environments
- Bugs related specifically to Internet Explorer 11 will not be fixed
For more information, please read our FAQ below.
What happens if I still use Internet Explorer 11 to navigate through MyPeopleDoc after the August release?
After the August release, our applications will not be tested for this browser before they are updated in our production environments. This can impact Internet Explorer 11 users in the following ways :
- New features not working correctly
- Legacy features that are updated after August 2021 may not work correctly
- Issues with the solution interface layout
How will our users be notified about the end of support of Internet Explorer 11?
For those using Internet Explorer 11 to navigate our solutions, an in-app communication will appear several months before support is ended for the browser.
A banner will inform users that they are currently using Internet Explorer 11 and that they need to upgrade/change their browser before the August 2021 release.
What can I do to continue using your solutions after August 2021?
You have the following options:
- Useanotherbrowser to navigate on our solutions (ex. Google Chrome).
We encourage you to reference our UKG™ Compatibility Guide when selecting an alternative browser.
- Install abuilt-inInternet Explorer 11 Compatibility mode offered by Microsoft Edge if you need to keep using IE11 for legacy applications.